top of page

After scholl activites

공개·회원 31명

[S2E12] The Choice

For 15 years, the Safe & Together Model has trained professionals in the importance of centering coercive controlling patterns of behaviors if you want to understand the harm domestic abuse perpetrators create for their children & how that is parenting choice. Failures to link coercive control to child abuse & neglect make it easier to blame adult survivors, who are being protective, with failure-to-protect & parental alienation.

[S2E12] The Choice

Carrie appears to be presented with a choice between love and work, but in that one destructive blast her options are suddenly removed. If the obliteration of the CIA seemed the inevitable culmination of a season bursting to the seams with absurd and unbelievable plotlines, it at least will put the show in foreign territory for season three, and thankfully its two leads will still be involved.

But is a life with Brody the one she wants? In the cabin the two discuss their futures, with Carrie being presented with a straight choice between Brody and the CIA; love or a career. "We could be happy, couldn't we?" Brody asks.

This is one last blow, too, to Ted's belief that being kind and supportive to people will pay off in the end. To the degree Ted hoped he could transform his relationship with Nate for the better, he failed. Letting Nate really hate Ted, and letting Ted survive it, is a choice I certainly didn't see coming.

That choice, and my Chicago Bulls Starter jacket that I let Janelle Rhodes borrow my sophomore year 'cause she spilled ketchup all over herself, and it looked like she'd been shot, those are two things I ain't getting back.

Coach Beard is reading Inverting The Pyramid: The History of Soccer Tactics by Jonathan Wilson. This is the same book he was reading on the plane in the first episode of the series.When Coach Beard joked that Ted's moustache might "pop off," Ted replied that he would "look like that fella from 'The Hangover'." While Coach Beard joked he may be referring to Bradley Cooper, Ted was actually referring to Ed Helms.In S01E02 - Biscuits Ted said, "Hey, look at Isaac. He looks like a Rodin sculpture in cleats." In this episode, when Ted refers to the team as a "Renaissance painting portraying masculine melancholy," notice how Isaac has taken on a pose similar to the famous Auguste Rodin statue "The Thinker."When Ted says, "unlike Lieutenant Kaffee, I actually can handle the truth," Ted was comparing himself to Tom Cruise's character Lieutenant Kaffee from "A Few Good Men," a man who was derided for his "truth handling" ability. When a loquacious Ted said, "To quote the great UCLA college basketball coach, John Obi-Wan Gandalf, 'It is our choices, gentlemen, what show what we truly are, far more than our abilities,'" he wasn't actually quoting UCLA basketball coach John Wooden, Obi-Wan Kenobi from "Star Wars," or Gandalf from "The Lord of The Rings." He was quoting Albus Dumbledore from "Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets."When Nathan chastised Ted for not displaying the photograph he gifted him at Christmas, fans of the series immediately recalled that the photograph was previously shown on a dresser in Ted's house as he prepared for Rebecca's father's funeral. (S02E10 - No Weddings and a Funeral)After the Greyhounds tie the match and begin to celebrate, Roy headbutts a surprised Jamie for coming on to Keeley, and then hugged him in celebration. This scene is very similar to a scene in the 1989 movie "Major League" where Cleveland won the game, and in the ensuing celebration Roger Dorn (Corbin Bernsen) punched Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen) for fooling around with his wife, and then hugged him. Even the look on Phil Dunster's face is similar to Charlie Sheen's.In a Los Angeles Times interview, Nick Mohammed revealed Rupert whispered the line, "You're welcome," to Nathan in the final scene of this episode. Mohammed indicated this line was improvised.When Edwin called Sam a "medium talent," the words harkened to a famous fight backstage at SNL in 1978, where Bill Murray insulted Chevy Chase by calling him a "medium talent."It was reported that actor Nick Mohammed dropped to the floor and screamed when he learned how Nate's final act at AFC Richmond would be to rip up the team's "Believe" sign. If you are wondering about the "autographed" and framed "Pyramid of Success" poster on the wall, Amazon sells many different versions of the same.GoofsIt sure looked like Jamie Tartt was way offside when the long pass was delivered by Jan Maas.LocationsDetails about common filming locations such as The Crown and Anchor Pub, The Dog Pound Stadium and The Richmond Greyhounds practise field can be found here.When Sam is speaking to his father on the phone, he is walking on a sidewalk along "The Grn," located on the southeast side of Richmond Green. (Google Street View)The scene where Sam and a real estate agent close the deal for Sam to open a restaurant was filmed at 20 Thurloe St, South Kensington, London. This is the same location where Sam and Edwin dined in the previous episode.(Google Street View)It may appear the final scene was filmed at the West Ham United Football Club home stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London Stadium, however the scene was actually filmed at Hayes & Yeading United Football Club and the background was added via CGI.CastStarringJason SudeikisTed LassoStarringHannah WaddinghamRebecca WeltonStarringJeremy SwiftHigginsStarringPhil DunsterJamie TarttStarringBrett GoldsteinRoy KentStarringBrendan HuntCoach BeardStarringNick MohammedNathan ShelleyStarringSarah NilesDr. Sharon FieldstoneStarring (With)Juno TempleKeeley JonesGuest StarringAnthony HeadRupertGuest StarringToheeb JimohSam ObisanyaGuest StarringCristo FernandezDani RojasGuest StarringKola BokinniIsaacGuest StarringSam RichardsonEdwin AkufoGuest StarringAnnette BadlandMaeGuest StarringJames LanceTrent CrimmCo-StarringBilly HarrisColin HughesCo-StarringMoe Jeudy-LamourThierry ZoreauxCo-StarringStephen ManasRichard MontlaurCo-StarringMohammed HashimMoe BumbercatchCo-StarringDavid ElsendoornJan MaasCo-StarringCharlie HiscockWill KitmanCo-StarringArlo WhiteHimselfCo-StarringChris PowellHimselfCo-StarringAdam ColborneBazCo-StarringBronson WebbJeremyCo-StarringKevin 'KG' GarryPaulCo-StarringJeff StellingHimselfCo-StarringChris KamaraHimselfCo-StarringBill FellowsGeorge CartrickCo-StarringHugh FletcherNigelCo-StarringLloyd GriffithLloydCo-StarringGuy PorrittGaryCo-StarringTom CotcherMr. MannCo-StarringEdwin De La RentaFrancisCo-StarringJosephine ButlerBlakeCo-StarringMartin BishopRichardCo-StarringMarcus OniludeMarcusQuote CloudEveryoneTed Coach BeardRebeccaKeeleyRoy KentNathanHigginsJamieDaniSamDr.Sharon Privacy Policy Affiliate Link Disclosure Contact Us

The choice to not have the friends mess up the date was also better. While the episode set up a lot of hilarious scenarios, the focus was on Nagatoro and Senpai in the end, really laying the foundation for more romantic moments in season three.

The teams present their appetizers to the mothers. The Blue Team presents a Carrot Ginger Soup and the Red Team has a Mixed Green Salad with Crispy Polenta. Mixed results from all the mothers, as the soup is too sweet by one and perfect from another and the salad is tasty from one and another preferring a different choice of greens.

Yeah, I really don't think we even have a choice. I think this principle of "We can only do things that we can do forever," if we come back to that principle, we really don't have a choice but to switch to sustainable packaging materials, sustainable packaging configurations, sustainable packaging supply chains. I don't think we have a choice, we have to look at the next generation. And if you can save money doing all this along the way, I really think that companies that do not adopt a sustainable packaging methodology, and also right-size packaging on demand, these solutions will at one point no longer be acceptable. And that is a decision that I think we all have to face rather sooner than later. 041b061a72

소개

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page